The perfect healthy treat on a hot summer’s day
- 3 ½ cups Community Co Greek Yoghurt (available at your local IGA store)
- 4-5 ripe mangoes, peeled and cut into pieces (or you can use frozen mango pieces)
- ¼ cup honey or 1 banana to sweeten
How to make:
- Combine 3 cups of yoghurt, the mango and the honey or banana in a blender and mix until you have a smoothie like mix.
- Pour a little mango yogurt mix into popsicle moulds or small paper/plastic cups. Then add a layer of plain yoghurt and another layer of the mango yoghurt mix.
- If you use cups as popsicle moulds, you can cover them with foil and insert the popsicle stick through the foil to keep them in place. Or let them freeze for about an hour and then add the sticks.
- Place the pops in the freezer until they are fully frozen, about 4 hours. To make it easier to remove them from the moulds or cups, you can dip the bottom of the mould in lukewarm water for about 10-20 seconds.