Enjoy this bircher muesli for breakfast or as a snack on the go!
- 1 cup bircher muesli
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- ½ cup grated apple
- 1 tsp bicarb soda
- 2 tbsp Community Co Black Chia Seeds*
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 50ml Community Co Unsweetened Almond Milk*
- 3 tbsp Community Co Coconut Oil, melted*
- 1 ripe bananas, mashed
How to make:
- Heat the oven to 200°C and line a loaf tin with non-stick baking paper.
- Mix together the muesli, coconut sugar, bicarbonate of soda and baking powder in a large bowl. Once combined, add almond milk, coconut oil and mashed bananas and grated apple. Give everything another really good mix until well combined.
- Pour into the prepared tin and bake in the oven for 30–35 min until risen and golden. Leave in the tin to cool slightly, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely before slicing.